Posted by tanzil on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 6:07pm.
m doing an essay of Ray Bradbury's 3 short stories "The Veldt" "The House" and "The Cat's Pajamas"
The theme of my essay is the conflicts of the story
I have a point in my essay, they are:
How each conflicts affect the different characters of different stories
How each conflicts allows the character to grow in the story
What happens to the character at the end of the story? How do they change before the conflict?
I need to know how to tie the 3 points into a thesis statement
- english 10 - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 6:13pm
Tanzil or Andrew -- you've posted this question about 5 times in less than an hour. Please do not keep repeating the same post, but have patience. I'm sure a teacher will help you when she/he can this evening. Remember we're volunteers with our own families and personal lives.
- English 10 - Writeacher, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 6:17pm
To be a true thesis statement, it has to contain both factual information and your opinion (your position, your stance) about that information.
Delete the repetitive information in your post above, leaving only the non-repeated items. Then you'll be more ready to put it all together into a thesis statement.
Let us know what you come up with and someone here will be able to comment on your thinking.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Literary Composistion - For this essay choose one of the stories from Units 1-7 ...
- English - In my class we were reading a short story call The Pedestrian by ray ...
- english - Choose an essay or a short story to read. Then answer the following ...
- English - I read the short story "I Go Along" by Richard Peck. I must answer: "...
- language arts - What is an example of an allusion in Ray Bradbury's the Veldt?
- English - I have to write an essay on the theme of the short story "All is clam...
- 7th Grade Help - where can I find short story Golden Kite Silver Wind by Ray ...
- english - i want to ask what be thematic statement? it say write 2 or 3 ...
- English - 'choose any of the motifs and complete a piece of creative writing in ...
- short story - I apologize I meant to say short story not essay! Its suppose to ...