Posted by walidK on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 3:51pm.
- math - drwls, Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 7:19pm
Looks like a mess to me. Are the x's supposed to mean multiplication? Use parentheses to separate different terms.
Someone will be glad to critique your work
- math - walidK, Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 1:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 1x3=3, 2x3=6, 3x3=9, 4x3=12, 5x3=5, 6x3=18, 7x3=21, 8x3=24, 9x3=27, 10x3=...
- PRECALC HELPPP please - A local photo gallery sells 3 different types of picture...
- math - 4 1/5x3/4x6=
- math - 20/5x6
- Math - 5x6=5x4+5xb
- math - 4/5x1/6= 4x1=4 5x6=30 4/30=2/15 2/15
- Math - Please check my answers and if there are any other possibilities then ...
- math - directions: rewrite each sentence using parentheses to make it true. 1.) ...
- math - Joe says that knowing 2x3 helps him know 4x6 is he right explain
- math - how could you use 5x6=30 to find the product of 6x6