Posted by Vincent on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 10:14pm.
I got ((x^2+1)*sqr(x^2-4)+x^2)/x^2+1
But my teacher gave (sqr(x^2-4)+x^2)/x^2+1
I did the problem over again but I can't figure out why my teacher got the answer. Can someone confirm that my teacher is right or am I right?
^=to the power of
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the quotient function f/g for f(x)=sqr(x+1) and g(x)= sqr( x-1). My...
- Math - Find the quotient function f/g for f(x)=sqr(x+1) and g(x)= sqr( x-1). My ...
- math - I have a question I have been working on since yesterday and I am not ...
- algebra 1 - sqr 10 times sqr 16 over sqr 5
- TRIG - Given that tanx = 1/sqr(15) and secx -4/sqr(15) find the value of sinx
- algebra 1 - 1 over 2 sqr 32 times sqr 2 simplify the expression
- algebra 1 - sqr 9 over sqr 49 simplify the expression
- algebra 1 - sqr 49 over sqr 4 simplify the expression
- Algebra2 - Index 3 Sqr Rt y^13 times index 3 sqr rt 81y^14
- Physics - A ball (m = 250g) on the end of string swings in 1.2 m radius that ...