February 23, 2017

Homework Help: Math

Posted by Sam on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 7:30am.

When you're finding the sign of f' and f'' to find a local maximum/minimum, concavity and inflection point where do you substitute the tangent/critical points? In which function? f(x), f'(x) or f''(x)?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions