Posted by Tyler on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 8:35pm.
Using the French Alphabet, write out the capital of French speaking countries that are spelled below.
I can't figure these out. Can you help? Maybe get me started?
French - Pj, Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 9:29pm
Search on google 'french alphabet pronunciation' and there is a website that will pronounce the letter for you
French - Tyler, Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 9:43pm
can you help me with the first one so I can get some idea? bay-euh-air-enn
French - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 10:01pm
bay = b
euh = e
air = r
enn = n
Bern (Where do you think that city is located?)
French - E.G., Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 1:10am
The second one could be Luxembourg.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French immersion grade 5 math perimeters - My child needs to write out equations...
- French sites: Pauline - Chapter 2! Some sites for you to visit: 1. French Pen ...
- French Check Ms. Sue - Please check this. Thank you! 1. France is a country in ...
- year7 french - im learning about countries in french and i need to translate the...
- French - So i wrote a composition in french and my teacher marked that i ...
- s.s - What event led to the patriots' victory at Yorktown? A) George Washington ...
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...
- French - Hey I was in french immersion last year, but now I'm not cuz I moved, ...
- Geography - I have to write an essay on this topic: 54. Compare and Contrast ...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...