Posted by symantha on Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 9:44pm.
ok so im supposed to create a poem about child abuse...and i have some good ones but i totally just got writers block and i need help..here is part of the poem, any suggestions
it started with a pen and paper...
i write my emotions without thinking a bit
it happened so fat, did i even get hit?
i swear i did nothing wrong!
please help me god, help my parents to be gone
being abused hurts so bad, my inside and outside brused from my dad
what did i do to deserve this pain?
when i turned 10 my life spiraled down the drain
what heartless person hurts their child
and i cant find anything that rhymes with child!!! HELP ME PLZ PLZ
- poetry - autiana, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 9:48pm
have me dreaming dresms so wild
thats all i could think of
- poetry - autiana, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 9:52pm
but im just a child
only a soul filled with dreams of a day of freedom and bliss
and no memories of moments like this
- poetry - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 10:51pm
Be sure you spell everything correctly and use proper punctuation.
fat = fast
god = God
it = It and i = I
;help my parents = otherwise the comma will give you a run-on sentence; there are 2 separate sentences in that line.
brused = bruised
rhyming with child = dialed, filed, piled, riled, tiled, wild
This is a good start!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- Poem of wisdom - hey, I was wondering if you could lend me some help with the ...
- English-Happiness - I'm doing a short poem on Happiness. I'm going to work on it...
- English - I don't understand this poem. Well, I understad the first part until ...
- English - I need to write a poem in the style of an American romantic poet. I ...
- English/Poetry - I need to write a poem for my English class. The thing is, I ...
- poetry - i have to write a poem on what i feel poetry is or how i feel about ...
- English lit - I need to write a explication about this poem, can you help? A ...
- English 10-Check/Help - Part 1: Poem Structure Check my following answers below...
- English - I'm doing questions on the poem called "You are reading this too fast...