Posted by anya on Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 6:40pm.
I need some words that start with a silent consanent.(I'm not sure this is how you spell it)
- spelling - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 6:47pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here is a GOOGLE Search with many sites on silent letters:
- spelling - lulu, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 6:48pm
- spelling - anya, Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 7:08pm
Thanks, but please let me rephrase that: I need some words that start with a silent h.
- spelling - E.G., Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 7:46pm
herb (although some people do pronounce
- spelling - E.G., Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 7:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - Write at least 8 words that start with gu and the u is silent. Any ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- math - 9. On a spelling test Carlos had to spell 25 words. He earned 4 points ...
- spelling - how many words can you spell using these letters fable
- math - Peter begins his kindergarten year able to spell 10 words. he is going to...
- Spelling - Does the word swimming have any silent letters? Is the second letter ...
- spelling - Could you tell me some words that start and end with the same letter.
- Writing - When my son is writing his spelling words he is having trouble with ...
- SPELLING - HOW DO YOU SPELL ARGUEMENT IS THAT THE CORRECT SPELLING? argument ...
- spelling words - Hello my name is Travon I need help on making my spelling words...