Posted by Chris on Monday, December 1, 2008 at 11:09pm.
Solving system of linear equations by using the apropiate method name the method and the x,y coordinates
2)3x-7y=6 elimination method
3)5x-2y=12 elimination method
4)9x-8y=42 elimination method
5)X=4y+8 substitution method
- Algebra - po, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 11:31pm
if x is 2, you plug it in
- Algebra - toni, Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 7:56am
Solve using the substitution method. Show your work. If the system has no solution or an infinite number of solutions, state this.
4x + 4y = -36
4x + 4y = 12
- Algebra - Anonymous, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 6:59pm
- Algebra - Cristian, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 1:59pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra/Elimination method - Solve using the elimination method. If the system ...
- Algebra 1 - bobpursey, In this problem you helped me with earlier: Solve using ...
- math elimination method - elimination method really confuses me. solve by ...
- algebra - o Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using ...
- Algebra - Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using ...
- algebra - 1 Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method : a+3b+2c=3...
- MATH - SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS CAN BE SOLVED BY GRAPHING OR BY USING SUBSTITUTION ...
- math - Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using substitution ...
- Algebra II - How do you solve the linear equations x+y=5 3x-y=3 by use of the ...
- math - SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS CAN BE SOLVED BY GRAPHING OR BY USING SUBSTITUTION ...