Posted by Klarrisa on Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:24pm.
What mulitiplication fact can you double to find 4 x 7
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:28pm
Please don't change names for each post.
Also, please post your answers and we'll be glad to help you.
- Math - Reiny, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:31pm
<<What mulitiplication fact can you double to find 4 x 7>>
To see these kind of questions is very frustrating for me.
What are they teaching these kids???
Why not just have them learn what 4x7 is ????
- Math - Damon, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:35pm
LOL - well I must confess that as my brain wastes away I often do stuff like multiply 2 by 14 to find 4*7
(actually I am more likely to add 7 to 21, but that is another story)
Answer this Question
- math - what multiplication fact can you double to find 4 x7?
- math - what multiplication fact can you double to find 4X7?
- math - Explain the double fact when you multiply by 2
- 3rd grade Math - Explain It How can you suse a multiplication fact to find a ...
- Math - How can you use a multiplication fact to find a division fact?
- Constitutional - If a criminal defendant goes to trial but the case ends with a ...
- math - susie writes the division fact 20/5=. write the remaining fact in this ...
- Math - if jan has 7 stickers and her brother gives her 6 more how many does she ...
- math - 1) initial investment = $600 annual % rate = ? time to double = ? amount...
- (Please help) Math - 1) initial investment = $600 annual % rate = ? time to ...