Posted by sammy on Monday, December 1, 2008 at 8:50pm.
describe how each of the three groups of people in Rupert's land lived.
- geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:01pm
Which three groups of people?
About what date?
- geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:26pm
Check these sites.
(Broken Link Removed)
- geography - sammy, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:11pm
- geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:12pm
- geography - sammy, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:20pm
could u help me think of sometihng to say though??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - I need help on a few questions.. Full sentences would be nice. 1. When...
- History - was Rupert's Land named after King Rupert?
- Still waiting for help... - How did the cultural contact between Europeans and ...
- Hstory help asap - How did the cultural contact between Europeans and the First ...
- Socials - What do these words mean: entrepreneur, economic imperialists, ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following is a characteristic of Earth's first ...
- world geography - The Poorest Land In Nigeria Is Populated By____? a)the most ...
- Geography - The people of Africa vary greatly across the continent. Thousands of...
- Social Studies - In early governments, people lived in small groups and ran the ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...