Posted by yana on Monday, December 1, 2008 at 8:22pm.
what is an equivalent fracton to six ninths?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do i express this fraction in lowest terms 3 fithts and six ninths
- 7th grade - Write three equivalent fractions for each fracton 7/8,5/6 in order ...
- Mathematics - Alicea baked a plum bar and cut it into ninths. What fair trades ...
- math - Solve negative five-ninths equals negative two v minus one-third for v. ...
- math - find the fracton notation for the ratio 73/88
- finding math - find the decimal notation for the fracton 3/10
- Math (algebra) - how do u turn .235 into a fracton with a bar over the 35 ?
- math - Find the quotient: four-ninths divided by eight.
- math - how do you change seventy-two ninths into a decimal
- math - Three-ninths of a soccer game is over. Is it halftime? explain