Posted by ronda on Monday, December 1, 2008 at 7:48pm.
are these correct? and simplifeid correctly?
ax2b/6 x 4/5a = 4ab/15a
xy^2/7 x 7x^2/y = xy^2
3/17rs x 17s^2/4r = 51s/68r^2
2v/3u x 4/6vu = 4/9u^2
31m^2n/41 x 21/mn x 2n^2/3m = 1302n^n 123
3tr/s x 2rt/s^2 = 6t^2r^2/s^3
algebra - drwls, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 8:07pm
Use * for multiplicatrion when you also have x symbols present
a * 2b/6 * 4/(5a) = 8 b/5
(I assumed the "5a" was the denominator)
(xy^2)/7 * (7x^2)/y = x^3y
Try the others again. You aren't doing it right.
algebra - ronda, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 9:31pm
for the second one wouldnt it just be x^3
algebra - drwls, Monday, December 1, 2008 at 11:04pm
No. You have a y^2 in the numerator and a y in the denominator. They do not cancel out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HELP!! Statistics! - The accompanying data table lists measured voltage amounts ...
- honors algebra II - factoring:: i factored 15A^2B - 10AB^2 into... (15A - 10B)(...
- maths - can someone explain this: how is having a square in the denominator ...
- Physics - 31m/s is a typical highway speed for a car. At what temperature do the...
- science - i need to rearrange the following equations, to make x the subject . r...
- algebra - can someone please help? 2v/3u / 6vu/4
- Math - Can someone correct it Evaluate the following expressions numbers 3-4 3...
- Math - If I round 123.456 to the nearest hundreth is the correct answer: 123.500...
- Help with decimals - I need to round 8.1234 to the nearest thousandths, would ...
- Math - Between 4am and 5am, the water rises from 1.4m to 1.9m. Therefore, it ...