Posted by heidi on Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 8:49pm.
Solve the following matrices.(sORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE BRACKETS)
B= 1, -4
D= 0, 1
G= -3, 1
a) DG =
b) GD =
c) BG =
d) DD =
e) GG =
- math - sam, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 8:51pm
haha do it in the calculator, much easier. I have TI 83+, I can do problems like this in the calculator.
- math - Damon, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 9:11pm
heidi - I did the previous one for you. Now you try.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Solve the following matrices (I dont know how to do brackets so I will ...
- Linear algebra - find the inverse of the following matrices if they exist. [1 -2...
- Matrices (math) - 0.433= (45.6*A) + (3.152*B) 0.3363= (11.92*A) + (37.675*B) ...
- Algebra II - Can a matrix have a two digit number? I have to add the matrices[3 ...
- Math (matrices) - No one answered my matrix question. Let me rephrase: Let A, B...
- math - Which of the following subsets of the vector space Mnn are subspaces? (a...
- Urgent please help! matrices - solve using matrices x+3y-3z=12 3x-y+4z=0 -x+2y-z...
- Math - solve the following system of equations using matrices 4x-2y=7 7x+y=13
- math - Solve the following system of equations using matrices x = -2y + 6 2x + ...
- math - solve the following system of the equations using matrices 10x-5y=4 7x+y=...