Posted by ruby127 on Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 7:49am.
each statement is false. rewrite each one as a true statement,showing as much scientific understand as possible.
1. light waves travel slower than sound waves.
2.a black object will reflect white light.
3.a translucent object lets no light through.
4.an orange object will absorb orange light.
5.blue light goes through a green filter.
6. when light is dispersed by a prism,green is at the top of the dispersed ray.
7. as light enters a block of glass it speeds up.
8.a ray is drawn as a dotted line with an arrow.
9.when light is reflected,the angle of idcidence is always at right angles to the angle of reflection.
10.a green object looks blue in a red light.
- science- help needed. - bobpursley, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 7:59am
We will critique your work, but not do it for you.
- science- help needed. - ruby127, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 8:25am
can't you help me on one question to understand how to do it. instead of doing all for me then.
if you can then,that be grateful. =]
- science- help needed. - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 9:14am
Sorry, this is not my area, but here's a GOOGLE Search on light rays:
(Broken Link Removed)
- science- help needed. - ruby127, Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 9:18am
thank you :)
Answer this Question
- Physics - I am to fill in the blanks without a word bank, my answers are in ...
- Physics - Which of the following is correct for the two coherent light waves to ...
- physiiics - Which of the following is correct for the two coherent light waves ...
- Science - I needed help with this question. Iím not sure I got it quite right. ...
- physics - These are problems I have been stuck on and can't figure out. Help ...
- Physical Science - I need help with a few of these questions: 1.Which of the ...
- Physics Waves - Earthquakes are essentially sound waves traveling through the ...
- science, ipc - Which best describes longitudinal waves? ...
- Science - 6. Sonar is used to inspect pipelines and bridge foundations. In this ...
- Phsyics Waves - Earthquakes are essentially sound waves traveling through the ...