posted by fred .
hi can someone help me.
What views did the southern democrats, westerners, northern radicals, and northern whigs have reforem movements in the 19th century
You should have found at least half of that on the Websites I gave you. Did you do a similar search on GOOGLE for the rest?
yes but it didn't really help sorry
Well, let's try again! Hopefully these will all be new:
1. (look at Social Reform): (Broken Link Removed)
2. (essays): http://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/96675.html
3. (a book to look for): http://www.questia.com/library/book/reform-and-reaction-in-twentieth-century-american-politics-by-john-j-broesamle.jsp
4. (medicine): http://pmj.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/78/916/118
5. (many sites): http://www.megaessays.com/essay_search/movements_19th_century.html
6. (religion): http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/modsbook37.html
NOTE: This time I tried "Reform & Reaction in 19th Century"