Posted by Jane on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 4:50pm.
Well, I'm doing a project that I picked in science and one of the questions said "What are the physical features of Niagara Falls" and I don't know what that means, so please help me!!!
- Niagara Falls - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 4:52pm
Physical features are natural features. For the falls, there's the river, the dropoff, the water.
- Niagara Falls - Jane, Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 5:00pm
So you mean the characteristics of Niagara Falls???
- Niagara Falls - Reiny, Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 5:49pm
I live about 1 hour from the Falls, and the main physical features is a lot of water going over the edge.
- Niagara Falls - Damon, Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 7:04pm
How high are the falls? How much water goes over at different times of the year?
- Niagara Falls - drwls, Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 8:10pm
Another important charcteristic is "How wide are the falls?"
Part of the falls are on the "American side" only, as I recall. The rest has Canada on one side and the USA on the other.
For more info see:
- Niagara Falls - Will Zhu, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 3:35pm
Niagara Falls is big. Im doing the same project... well kinda. GOOGLE IS USELESS!
- Niagara Falls - HMhzAeMuntWXikmUwsb, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 8:33pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- humanities - what are the human and physical features of niagra falls http://en....
- Trig - A jet is 115 mi east and 88.3 i north of Niagara Falls. What is its ...
- niagara falls - what are the Physical Featuers of Niagara Falls? The important ...
- math - The upper Angel Falls, the highest waterfall on Earth, is 750m higher ...
- Geography - What are the human features of Niagara Falls?
- Help easy - 1.Which of the following waterfalls is the highest? ◦Niagara ...
- English - What is the infinitive phrase in this sentence? In August, we went to ...
- Math -Trig Please help! - At one time, Maple Leaf Village (which no longer ...
- Physics - Water flows over a section of Niagara Falls at a rate of 1.2×106 kg/ s...
- language arts - Determine each verb and predicate noun or predicate adjective 1....