Posted by Bubbles on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 9:39am.
I need some help in understanding what I need to do here.
Assignment: Marketing Plan Exercise
Resource: p. 136 of Marketing: Real People, Real Choices.
Review the Marketing Plan Exercise found on p. 136 of the textbook.
Answer questions 1 – 5 of the Marketing Plan Exercise.
Include 2 to 3 outside references to support your answers with research.
Select a company that produces a product that you use and
with which you are familiar. For the company to make decisions
about developing new products and attracting new
customers, it must rely on marketing research. These decisions
feed into the company’s marketing plan. For the firm
1.Define one specific problem it could address through
2. What type of research design do you recommend for
addressing that problem, and why?
3. What is the most appropriate way to collect the data?
Justify your choice.
4. How will you ensure high validity, reliability, and representativeness
of the data?
5. Design an appropriate sampling plan
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Marketing - Help with marketing plan. I need help with the following for a ...
- marketing - What is a marketing plan? What does it provide? Briefly discuss ...
- marketing - Imagine you are creating a marketing plan for a company that will ...
- Marketing - What is the decision facing True Religion Jeans? (book I'm using is ...
- Marketing - I am writting a marketing plan essay and need to describe sales ...
- Marketing - for a class assignment I am creating a marketing program for a ...
- marketing - 13) The main difference between a marketing strategy and a marketing...
- Business Plan - I am in need of some help in writing a business plan for a ...
- marketing - 13) Which of the following would probably NOT be in a proposed ...
- marketing - Select a product or service you would like to introduce to the ...