Posted by saad on Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 1:05pm.
a+b+c=5 then find the value of a,b,c
11th grade - Reiny, Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 1:10pm
the values of a,b, and c would not be unique
e.g. a=1, b= 2 and c=2 work
a=-1 b=1 and c=5 work
11th grade - Pawlos hailu, Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2:48am
Please tell me the answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - Are trigonometric functions taught in 11th grade, if so ,is it wrong that...
- 11th grade physics - find the value of 60 joule per minute on a system which has...
- 11th grade - What value of k will make 3x^2+kx)-4 an even function
- 11th grade math - How do you do Absolute Value Functions with graphs?
- 11th grade - what does the value of G=6.67e-11 tell us about the force of ...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- math 11th grade - evaluate each function. g(x)=|x-2|+3;find g(0)
- 11th grade - whats the formular to find molarity and how do you do conversions...
- 11th grade - Describe how to find the multiplier for an exponential growth rate ...