Posted by anonymoys on Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 9:43am.
In the world of writing and research, Standard Style Manuals are always valuable reference tools. Even experienced Writers seem to never completely outgrow the need to consult them.
Why might this be so?
- com220 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 9:55am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Consider this word in the title "Standard." With a Standard Style manual, the format will be familiar to the reader. Here are some sites to read:
2. (Part II of #1): http://standards.ieee.org/guides/style/
3. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Style_guide
4. (part II of #3): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style
- com220 - Writeacher, Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 9:57am
Details, details, details! For help with grammar, punctuation, citations, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- com220 - In seeking to improve written documents, writers revise, edit and ...
- com220 - dq: Elaborate on some uses of the writing style handbook in terms of ...
- English: Please help - 17. If you want to find the answer to a question about ...
- English - How does business writing differ from academic writing? What qualities...
- english-please revise - Question: What was your experience with the Center for ...
- research writing - CheckPoint: Annotated Bibliography As part of the writing ...
- com220 - Some students might be tempted to overuse statistics to make uo for ...
- English - In addition to the Center for Writing Excellence, what other writing ...
- com220 - How might writers effectly lengthen or shorten a paper?
- Writing - I need help on adding voice to my writing. I need help on not being ...