Posted by sam on Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 6:19pm.
I did the work and would be gratful if someone could check it.
complete sentences with imperfect or preterite forms of verb in parenthses
My word form is in "Quotes" - The sentences were given to us in the workbook
1. (escribir) Claudia "escribio" un mensaje por Internet cuando la llammo Miguel.
2. (chocar) El conductor estacionaba su auto cuando "chocaron" conmigo.
3. (cambiar) Mariela cruzaba la calle cuando el semaforo "cambio" a verde.
4. (estar)(Yo) "Estaba" mirando la television cuando llegaron mis hermanos.
5. (revisar) Mientras el mecanico "revisaba" el aceite, yo entre a comprar una soda
6. (quedarse) Tu "te quisais" en el auto mientras Rolando llenaba el tanque.
7. (leer) Cuando Sandra llego al cafe, Luis "leyo" el periodico
8. (funcionar) Antes el auto no "funciono", pero ayer el mecanico lo arreglo
- spanish need help - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 11:49pm
Accents! Accents! They must be there on required words. Did you get the chart for accents on the computer? If not, I need to know if you have a MAC or PC, Windows or not.
1. escribió.......la llamó
2. the driver is still the subject = chocó
6. te quedaste (OR te quedabas
7. leía = he was reading when she entered.
8. funcionó OR funcionaba
You'll have to decide if it was happening = imperfect or did happen = preterit
- spanish need help - Allison, Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 11:12pm
the rest are correct but 1 is escribía
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Preterite vs. Imperfect I'm just trying to clarify the differences. ...
- Spanish Preterite Check!!!! - Could someone tell me if these are the only things...
- Spanish Homework - Hi! Can someone help check these for me? Thanks a bunch! :) ...
- Spanish - How can I know when to use the preterite or imperfect form of verbs?
- sra mcguin - Hi I am to write a postcard to someone in spanish - first I wrote ...
- Spanish Check?? - Preterit and imperfect? StartFragment --> A. Choose the ...
- Spanish - CHECK? ANswers on bottom: A. Choose the correct preterite tense ...
- Spanish - If "te (verb)" is in the present tense how would I change this to the ...
- Spanish - I need help conjugating the verb Pasar into prsent tense, imperfect ...
- Spanish - se viste ustede rápidamente o despacio? for this question would I ...