Posted by Nikita on Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:12am.
1. COmment on what James Baldwin said of the Civil rights movement challenging the United States to rethink"What it really means by freedom, including whether freedom, applied to all Americans or to part of the population?
This is what I put :
With their freedom rides, freedom schools, freedom marches and the inconsistent cry "freedom now", black americans and their white allies made freedon once again, the rallying cry of the dispossesed. Thousands of ordinary men and women.maids and laborers, stundents, teachers, businessmen, and ministers, risked physical and economic retribution to lay claim to freedom. Their courage inspired a host of other challenges to the status quo.
My question to that is did I answer the qustion correctly, and below is a question that Ive been working on and I still cant seem to find the right answer, or maybe Im just overlooking it.
2. Discuss how successful the antiwar movement was in challenging the course of the war. What methods did they use. How did the movement view freedom and the war?
It is the Vietnam War in the 1960s.
Thank You for your help.
- History - Writeacher, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:19am
1. You have plagiarized from this site:
Plagiarism will get you an F on the assignment, if not an F in the course.
(Broken Link Removed)
This website will help you learn how NOT TO PLAGIARIZE.
- History - Nikita, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:25am
excuse me but my teacher gave me this history assignment and he said you can use your book. My book is called Give Me Liberty,An American History by Eric Foner that's what was in the book. Before you jump to conclusions may I suggest that you think about other sources and all students do not plagarize. I know about plagarizing all I did was ask for help. Do you seriously think I am that stupid to post plagarzied work on a site with a bunch of teachers?
- History - Writeacher, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:33am
There's a BIG difference between using a book and plagiarizing from it. Did you read the webpage I gave you? It tells you HOW to use materials without plagiarizing.
- History - Writeacher, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:52am
No, I will not help you plagiarize. I believe you are insisting on doing things that will hurt you in the future. I won't help you learn that way.
- History - Writeacher, Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College History - Comment on what James Baldwin said of the Civil rights ...
- History - which of the following was a significant part of the civil rights ...
- English - I need help on my essay outline. How could I break down my sub-topic: ...
- history - How did the question of slavery cause growing tensions before the ...
- U.S. History - I am running out of ideas. Question: Did the climate of civil ...
- help i hate world history - Which social reforms were most directly related to ...
- SOCIAL STDIES HELP! - 1. What caused the civil rights movement to gain momentum...
- American Government - Give an overview of the African American struggle for ...
- PLEASE HELP ASAP Language Arts - 1)In all together now, Barbara Jordan's main ...
- math - Could someone please check my History questions? Any help will be ...