AP World History
posted by KIm on .
In a DBQ the should the thesis statement include the group part of the essay in it?
DBQ?? I had to look that one up!
You may find the answer somewhere in here.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. For AP World History, you might like these sites from the College Board:
1. (course description): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_worldhist.html?worldhist
2. (about AP): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
3. (AP courses & exams): http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/index.html
4. (Scores for 2005): http://www.higheredinfo.org/dbrowser/index.php?measure=20
5. (Oz' study skills, AP): http://www.teacheroz.com/college.htm
6. (DBQ World History): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/history_world/exam.html?worldhist
7. (PDF free response to download): www.collegeboard.com/prod_downloads/ap/students/worldhistory/world_hist_frq_03.pdf
8. (Links to World History): http://www.hyperhistory.net/apwh/links/bookmark.htm
9. (DBQ Rubric); http://home.comcast.net/~mruland/WHAP/CourseInfo/DBQrubric.htm
10. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP_World_History
11. (How to "nail" the DBQ): http://www.slideshare.net/MrKeatley/how-to-nail-the-dbq/