posted by Larry .
Underline each adverb. Indicate whether the adverb is modifying a verb, an adjective, or another adverb.
This part is hard for me, but here's what I got. Oh, and I will indicate the modifying part in brackets.
1. (verb) Knute lay "quietly" on the sofa.
2. (adjective) Carra is a "highly" competitive individual.
3. (adverb) He walked "extremely" carefully on the slippery floor.
4. (verb) When she fell, she landed "gently"
5. (adverb) The 2 year old boy gobbled his food very "noisily"
6. (verb) When Laura gets nervous, she speaks "quickly"
7. (adverb) Davi'ds recollection of the accident was "very" clouded by the medication.
8. (verb) The warriors descended fromt he trojan horse "stealthily"
9. (verb) Search and rescue teams looked "everywhere" for the victim.
10. (....) His taste in clothing is "excessively" expensive.
Are they correct? I know I may have a lot wrong.
Please and thank you for responding. Really appreciate this. And sorry for all asking so much.