Posted by ShElLy on Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:42pm.
Are there ant websites I can go to that tell me about Latin America's geography?
- social studies - Writeacher, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:46pm
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:47pm
I didn't find any good website that describes Latin America's geography. However, I suggest you look up
in this website. You'll find the geography of these regions described here.
- social studies - Shelly, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:51pm
- social studies - Writeacher, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:52pm
Cassindra or Cecilia or Shelley or whoever,
Be sure to look at maps that you find in these links. Then let us know what you find if you want someone here to let you know if you're right or not.
Please post each question only once. Double and triple posting with different names doesn't do you any good either!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - how did geography affect europeans in latin america?
- social studies - Latin America Unit 3 Test 1.Which is a key factor that affects...
- Social Studies - URGENT - Using the five themes of geography, which theme best ...
- social studies - what landform dominates much of Latin America , especially ...
- world history/social studies - The urban lower class, former rural workers, ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1.) What types of landforms are found in Latin America? 2...
- social studies - what did t.r do in latin america
- geography - The alternative for the Americas agreement of the early 2000s is ...
- History - Do you know of an article that is no older then 2 years that's about ...
- social studies - What is social studies?social studies is when you learn about ...