Posted by Ashley on .
All of the following are true of alcoholism EXCEPT:
- those who abuse alcohol are twice as likely to die of cancer
- Much of the research suggests that genetics plays very little role in the disease
- Males are three times more likely to abuse alcohol than females
- More than half of those who abuse alcohol also experience depression
- It's especially harmful to the liver
Trick question to me. I think it's either the second or third answer have no idea.
you are correct. Genetics plays a strong role in alcoholism