Posted by Gaby on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 5:01pm.
Each camper gets a 1/2 cup of juice. For each mux how much concentrate and how much water are needed to make juice for 240 campers.
2 cups concentrate
3 cups water
5 cups concentrate
9 cups water
1 cup concentrate
2 cups water
3 cups concentrate
5 cups water
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 5:11pm
1/2 of 240 = 120 cups
A. 120 / 5 = 24
24 * 2 = 48 cups concentrate
24 * 3 = 72 cups water
I'm sure you can use that example to figure the other problems out.
Please post your answers and we'll be glad to check them.
- math - Gaby, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 6:23pm
B=70 cups concentarte:126 cups water
C=40 cups concentarte:80 cups water
D=90 cups concentrate:150 cups water
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 7:50pm
B = 70 + 126 = 196 cups -- OOps -- too much
C = Correct
D = 240 cups -- Oops -- you've just made twice as much as you need.
- math - Gaby, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 11:42am
B= I can not seem to figure this particular question correctly, when I get an answer it doent add up or doenst make sense.
D=45 cups concentrate: 75 cups water
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A=2 cups concentarte:3 cups water B=5 cups concentrate:9 cups water C=1 ...
- Math - Mix A=2 cups concentrate:3 cups water Mix B=5 cups concentrate:9 cups ...
- math - if you have a apple juice mix of 5 cups concentrate to 8 cups water, if ...
- math - Landyn wants to mix concentrate and water together to make her juice. The...
- Math - Mix W = 5 Cups Concentrate and 8 Cups Cold Water, Mix X = 3 cups ...
- Algebra - Bob needs to mix 2 cups of orange juice concentrate with 3.5 cups of ...
- Math ratios - Bob needs to mix 2cups of orange juice conCentrate with 3.5 cups ...
- math - MIX W 5 CUPS CONCENTRATE AND 8 CUPS COLD WATER. SUPPOSE YOU MAKE ONLY 1 ...
- math - Mix B= 5 cups of fruitjuice ; 9 cups of soda For this mix how much fruit...
- Math - A juice mix requires the addition of 32 oz of water for every 12 oz of ...