Posted by gabrielle on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 4:05pm.
June 30, 2008/2007
accounts receivable- 101,600/92,300
accumulated depreciation- (53,400)/(41,300)
2008= 594,000 /2007=442,100
liabilities and stockholders equity
accounts payable(merchandise creditors)- 100,900/95,200
Accrued expense(operating expenses)- 15,000/13,200
Dividends payable- 12,500/10,000
common stock, $1 par- 56,000/50,000
paid in capital in excess of par- common stock- 220,000/100,000
2008=594,000/ 2007= 442,100
a. Equipment and land were acquired for cash
b. There were no disposal of equipment during the year
c. The investments were sold for 45,000 cash
d. The common stock was issued for cash
e. There was a 65,900 credit to retained earning for net income
f. There was a 50,000 debit to retained earning for cash dividends declared.
Prepare a statement of cash flows, using the indirect method of presenting cash flows from operating activities
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- accounting 2 urgent please help - part 1 June 30, 2008/2007 Assets Cash- 34,700/...
- Accounting - Help with Crosby Corporation? Can you please help me. I am ...
- business - Using the financial statements for the Goodyear Calendar Company, ...
- Business - Using the financial statements for the Goodyear Calendar Company, ...
- accounting - 1. Please refer to the worksheet below. Trial Balance Adjustments ...
- Introduction to Finance: Harvesting the Money Tree - 27. Prepare a statement of ...
- Accounting - The comparative statements of Lucille Company are presented here. ...
- Finance - P2. Use your knowledge of balance sheets to fill in the missing ...
- Math - From the ff. account balances picked up from the ledger of Morgan ...
- accounting - Assets Cash (Net Effect) $35,000 20,000 +15,000 A/R 33,000 14,000 +...