posted by Larry on .
Okay, this is the work I have done so far. I need to know whether I'm doing this correctly or not. Please tell me wheather they are correct or not.
1. Who is that man?
2. Who made the first moon landing?
3. Whom did the instructor invite to speak to the class?
4. Whom did you see at the park?
5. Whom will you write about?
6. Whom did you drive to the store?
7. Who owns that new blue car?
8. Whom did you help last week?
9. Who wrote that clever poem?
10. Whom will you ask to help you move?