Posted by Sid on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 5:58pm.
What does it mean when you are asked to find the product of two numbers?
4th grade Math - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 6:00pm
You need to multiply them. The answer is called the product.
4th grade Math - Sid, Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 6:07pm
4th grade Math - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 6:13pm
4th grade Math - Ellie, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 5:46pm
That means you have to multiply the numbers.
The product is what you call the answer.
4th grade Math - Shea, Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 5:26pm
I need help with draw a picture strategy to solve problems
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - My nephew is in the 4th grade and asked me to help him answer this ...
- 4th grade Math - hello, I'm helping my son with his assignment but unsure if the...
- 4th grade - Using only 8,1,4,7,3 only appearing once in an answer. The product ...
- 4th grade math - The mean of five numbers is 60. Four of the numbers are 50, 60...
- math 5th grade - two numbers have a product of 3 1/5 and a sum of 3 3/5. One of ...
- math - did you know when you try to find the least commen multiple of 3 numbers ...
- Math -- 6th Grade - The sum of two decimal numbers is 5.3. Their difference is 1...
- math-word problems with quadratics - I have 5 questions... 1) The sum of two ...
- 4th grade math - Find two mixed numbers so that the sum is 8 4/8 and the ...
- math 4th grade - Find two numbers the exact answer is between 3x567