February 25, 2017

Homework Help: calculus

Posted by Kenneth on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 5:39pm.

use the fundamental theorem to find the area under f(x)=x^2 between x=1 and x=4.

how do i go about doing this? i know how to use my calculator, but it says to use the theorem so i'm not completely sure.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions