Posted by Tiffiany on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 2:00pm.
2a^2+5a-3=0 solve by factoring
- algebra - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 3:58pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Solve the equation. Use factoring or the quadratic formula, whichever ...
- Factoring - x2(squared)-4x+4 I would factor this into (X - 2)(X - 2) If you don'...
- Pre algebra - How do I solve Quadratic equations by factoring? (for example how ...
- Algebra - Solving quardratic equations using factoring. 2X^2+2X-4=0 The book ...
- Algebra - Solve by factoring a^2-6a+9=0
- algebra 2 - x^2-4x-32=0 solve by factoring
- algebra - Solve by factoring: 6x^2 + x = 5
- algebra - Solve by factoring: 3x^2 + 2x - 1 = 0
- algebra - solve by factoring 2a^2-3a=-5
- algebra - solve by factoring 2aČ - 3a = -5