Posted by Claire on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 10:21pm.
I am so confused. This is my first year of spanish and I only have it 1 day a week. Our books are really small without any translated information. I need 2 words that start with the following letters in spanish with the english translation. Thanks for your help.
I already have Hola
3rd grade 1st year spanish - E.G., Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 10:49pm
yo - I
yelmo - helmet
kilovatio - kilowatt
klaxon - car horn
3rd grade 1st year spanish - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:12pm
y = and
ya = already, yet
yanqui = Yankee
yogurt = yogurt
karate = karate
kilogramo = kilogram
kilómetro = kilometer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...
- Spanish - I need these words translated from Spanish to English but they aren't ...
- School (Plz read, really important) - Am I eligible to get a President's Award ...
- 7th grade spanish - I have to do an essay in spanish, but I need 150 words, and ...
- SPANISH - I Need to write a letter to a girl in spanish for my spanish class. ...
- Spanish for Sam - OK. No sense doing a national holiday that has already passed...
- when does the school year start? - When do most K-12 schools begin session this ...
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Spanish - I am not taking a Spanish class, but I am reading a story with Spanish...
- Math Word Problem - As payment for his daughters yard work, a father agrees to ...