Posted by Claire on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 10:21pm.
I am so confused. This is my first year of spanish and I only have it 1 day a week. Our books are really small without any translated information. I need 2 words that start with the following letters in spanish with the english translation. Thanks for your help.
I already have Hola
- 3rd grade 1st year spanish - E.G., Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 10:49pm
yo - I
yelmo - helmet
kilovatio - kilowatt
klaxon - car horn
- 3rd grade 1st year spanish - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:12pm
y = and
ya = already, yet
yanqui = Yankee
yogurt = yogurt
karate = karate
kilogramo = kilogram
kilómetro = kilometer
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- School (Plz read, really important) - Am I eligible to get a President's Award ...
- Spanish for Sam - OK. No sense doing a national holiday that has already passed...
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Math - Suppose the first Friday of a new year is the fourth day of that year. ...
- Math - The year 1999 contains 365 days and begins on Friday. Use deductive ...
- 1st grade - I am helping my little sister. SHe is in the first grade and ...
- spanish - 1. "No tenog mis libros de español." "¡Qué lastima! Al profesor no le ...
- Data managment math - 7: The basket ball team has total 14 players : 3-1st year ...
- Math Word Problem - As payment for his daughters yard work, a father agrees to ...