posted by Mark on .
Empty Evaporating dish and watch glass: 33.6g
Evaporating dish, watch glass and NaHCO3: 35.08g
Evaporating dish, watch glass and product: 34.65
NaHCO3(s) + HCL (aq) ----> NaCl(s) + H2O(L) + CO2(g)
1. Determine the mass if the sodium bicarbonate reacted?
2. Calculate the theoretical yield of NaCl
3. Indentify the resude in the evaporation dish.
4. Determine the actual yield of NaCl
5. Calculate the percent yield of the experiment
6. Which is the limiting reactant? what evidence supports your answer?
No one here is going to do this for you. However, we will gladly critique your work or thinking.