posted by qwerty on .
this is christian europe 300-1200
i have these two questions left from a long study guide
what were some of the changes that the christian church underwent from roman times to the middle ages?
compare and contrast role and position of women in latin Europe and the Byzantine empire
could anyone shed some light
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites to try:
1. (Wikipedia): http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
4. (Middle Ages & church): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
5. (Byzantine): http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/MA/BYZ.HTM
6. (Latin Empire): http://www.answers.com/topic/latins
9. (Latins, Wikipedia): http://www.google.com/search?q=women+in+Latin+Europe+%26+Byzantine+Empire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a