Posted by rebecca on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 2:21pm.
what are the three types of settlement patterns?
- geo - PsyDAG, Friday, November 14, 2008 at 12:37pm
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "'settlement patterns' types" to get this source:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
- geo - lorato, Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 2:08pm
*Dispersed settlement pattern: The scattering of houses over a large area
*Linear settlement pattern: The grouping of houses along a line
*Nucleated settlement pattern: The grouping of many houses around a center called a nucleus
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geo - why do geographers study settlement patterns??
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? Land use is affected...
- world geo - Explain how Western Europe's physical geography affects its climate...
- math - Solve the problem. A shirt company has 4 designs that can be made with ...
- geo - patterns
- geo - natural environment, history, and level of economic development are ...
- world geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?
- World Geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?
- geo - china's immigration and emigration patterns