Posted by Amy on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 7:55pm.
plse help me
24 (-3,-4) (3,-2)
27 (3,-8) (-2,5)
30. 0.2,1.1) (7,3)
a line passes throught the given point. write an equation for the liine in point slope form. then rewrite the euqation in slope intercept for plse help me with these three
- algebra 1 - Reiny, Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 8:55pm
I will do the second one, you do the rest, ok?
2) slope of line = (5+8)/-2-3) = -13/5
using the point (-2,5)
y-5 = (-13/5)(x+2)
Is this is what you mean by point-slope form?
I would now multiply by 5
5y - 25 = -13x - 26
13x + 5y + 1 = 0 , this is what we used to call general form
solve for y to get y = -(13/5)x - 1/5
this is the slope-yintercept form
- algebra 1 - Amy, Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 9:02pm
thx a million for some reason i just don't get it but know i do thx you very much
- algebra 1 - Anonymous, Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 4:34pm
hi amy its alan thx for the site
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- algebra - could you please see if i have correct answers thanks very much use ...
- Algebra 1 - Algebra 1 help please :( Use the point-slope from linear equation ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- Algebra - 1.Write an equation in slope- intercept form of the line that passes ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...