Posted by Amy on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 7:55pm.
plse help me
24 (-3,-4) (3,-2)
27 (3,-8) (-2,5)
30. 0.2,1.1) (7,3)
a line passes throught the given point. write an equation for the liine in point slope form. then rewrite the euqation in slope intercept for plse help me with these three
algebra 1 - Reiny, Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 8:55pm
I will do the second one, you do the rest, ok?
2) slope of line = (5+8)/-2-3) = -13/5
using the point (-2,5)
y-5 = (-13/5)(x+2)
Is this is what you mean by point-slope form?
I would now multiply by 5
5y - 25 = -13x - 26
13x + 5y + 1 = 0 , this is what we used to call general form
solve for y to get y = -(13/5)x - 1/5
this is the slope-yintercept form
algebra 1 - Amy, Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 9:02pm
thx a million for some reason i just don't get it but know i do thx you very much
algebra 1 - Anonymous, Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 4:34pm
hi amy its alan thx for the site
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- algebra - could you please see if i have correct answers thanks very much use ...
- Algebra 1 - Algebra 1 help please :( Use the point-slope from linear equation ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- Algebra - 1.Write an equation in slope- intercept form of the line that passes ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...