Posted by Kristina on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 8:40pm.
The question is:
If the ones digit of a number greater than 1 is 0, what factor or factors must that number have?
a) 2 only
b) 5 only
c) 2 and 5
d) neither 2 or 5
I thought neither D as it would have to be a number such as 10. 10 + 10 = 20
10 + 10 + 10 = 30 leaving zero's in the ones place. Am I right? Please help. Thanks
3rd grade - peaxxx, Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 8:47pm
It's C because if the number is greater than 1 and has a zero the ones place ex: 10, 20, 30... it's factors have to include 2 and 5.
3rd grade - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 9:14pm
See definitions 3 and 4 to be clear on the meaning of the word "factor."
3rd grade - amira, Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 8:01pm
3rd grade - Peyton, Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 4:53pm
C 2 or 5
3rd grade - lenny, Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 10:38pm
c 2 and 5 trump broke the computer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - if the ones digit of a number greater than 1 is 0, what factor or ...
- math - if the ones digit ofa numbre greater than 1 is 0, what factor or factors ...
- 3rd grade - if the ones digit of a number greater than 1 is 0, what factors must...
- Factors - 1•How can adding doubles help you to multiply by 2? Give an example. 2...
- math - If the ones digit of a number greater thab 1 is 0 factor or factors must ...
- singapore math - My 3rd grade son get this math problem. It states that John ...
- Math - If the one's digit of a number greater than 1 is 10,what factor or ...
- Math - I am number greater than 70 000 but less than 90 000.My ones digit is the...
- 3rd grade - when this 3-digit number is rounded to the nearest ten, the sum of ...
- stonegate math - I m a 4- digit number. My ones digit is 2. My ten digit is 4 ...