Posted by bob on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:30pm.
what are inflected forms and run on derivitaves?
language arts - Writeacher, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:41pm
Inflected forms are all the forms that different words take, mostly reflecting their use in a sentence.
* regular English noun = boy, boys, boy's, boys'
* irregular English noun = child, children, child's, children's
* regular English verb = all the different forms in all the different tenses.
language arts - bob, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:46pm
so like for the word laugh, it could vary, like laughing, laughed, etc.?
language arts - Writeacher, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:55pm
Yes, all of these:
language arts - bob, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:59pm
ahh ok thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grade 8 LA/ English - please answer: what are inflected forms and run on ...
- Language Arts - Does anyone know a website that tells you other forms of a word...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts - what are two word forms for regions
- Language Arts - In a paragraph, compare and contrast any two of the following ...
- language arts - I need the noun forms for opulent and evanescent. Thank you
- Language Arts - What are the other forms of the word, 'reap'. I only found reaps...
- Language arts - What is the name of the online textbook used in this course A) ...
- language arts - does anyone have the answers too language arts 7 A third read ...
- language arts - How can English language arts teachers create a literacy-rich ...