Posted by Misty on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 7:32am.
1 Print the words MUSIC FOR HALLOWEEN.
2 Double the middle letter.
3 Change the consonant that comes earliest in the alphabet to a D.
4 Change the second L from the left to a Y.
5 Move 1 H to the left of the row.
6 Delete all the E's and I's.
7 Switch the 11th and 15th letters from the left.
8 Insert a B to the immediate left of the first O from the left.
9 Switch the M with the second H from the left.
10 Switch the last vowel from the left with the last consonant from the left.
11 Delete the first vowel from the left.
12 Move the middle letter to the left end of the row.
13 Move the fourth letter to the left end of the row.
14 Switch the second consonant from the left with the second consonant from the right.
15 Delete the 5th letter from the left.
16 Change the L to a T
Delete the second letter from the left.
17 Switch letters 3 through 5 from the left as a group, with letters 9-11 from the left, as a group.
This is the whole problem. Confusing, isn't it?
- Honors class language arts 6th grade - Writeacher, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 7:55am
Yes, it is. Best get started!!
- Honors class language arts 6th grade - Misty, Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 4:01pm
It was Rythim and boos.. weird..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - Please help me in figuring out my worksheet that says to follow ...
- 5-6th grade Math - Follow instructions: 1) Write the word SOLAR. 2) Add the 5th ...
- Listening - I need to find the answer to this riddle. I followed the directions ...
- language arts - There is this paper that my teacher gave me and its sooooooo ...
- language arts - 6. Which best describes rhythm in poetry? A. a beat created by ...
- English - There are few Spelling Rules which should be followed in the formation...
- Early Childhood Education - Lesson Plan for 3 year olds: See If I am doing it ...
- 6th grade Language Arts - We had a great difference of _______, we finally came...
- Language Arts - If you are supposed to get 3 words, that have something to do ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...