Posted by jessica on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 10:54pm.
prove-AB-EF (in 5 steps that show why it is corect; i.e two-column proof)
prove-<1 is supplementay to <6
(in 3 steps, with the two column proof)
TWO-COLUMN PROOF LOOKS LIKE THIS....
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - Write a two-column proof. Given: 7y=8x-14; y=6 Prove: x=7 I need help...
- geometry - Write a two-column proof. Given: 7y = 8x – 14; y = 6 Prove: x = 7
- geometry - complete the two-column proof given: x/6+2=15 prove: x=78
- geometry - Write a two column proof. Given CE = CA, EB and AD are medians, Prove...
- Geometry - Prove that the tangents to a circle at the endpoints of a diameter ...
- geometry - ughh i need help i dnt like proofs we'll here it the instructions ...
- Geometry - Write a two-column proof. If point g is the centriod of triangle ABC ...
- math - Write a two-column proof Given: 7y =8x =14; y=6 Prove: x=7
- Math - Write a two column proof. Given: 7y = 8x - 14; y = 6 Prove: x = 7
- Writing a 2 column proof.. - I have no idea where to start! and I've got lots of...