Posted by phil on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 5:54pm.
hi can someone please help me with these 5 questions.
1. One manifestation of the rising democratic tide in the 1830s was
a. a general raising of the political tone
b. use of national nominating conventions
I think it's a but i don't know why it can't be B
2. the foreign policy of president J. Q. Adams
a. was conspicuously successful
b. opened trade with the british west indies
c. was hampered by partisan politics
I think it is A
3. the bank of the united states
a. refused to engage in corruption
b. fostered wildcat western banks
I think it is B
4. As a diplomat President Jackson was most successful in
a. settling the Maine boundary
b. opening trade with the british west indies
c. purchasing florida
I think it is B
5.The major factor behind the anti foreign agitation of the 1850s was
a. the influx of roman catholics
b. the flood of south european types
I think it is A because didn't people burn roman catholic churce
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:01pm
All of your answers are right except for 3.
- history - phil, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:02pm
so 3 is a. but why is it A
- history -- Correction - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:10pm
I'm sorry, but I misread the question and the answer. You're right. B is the correct answer for 3.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - hi can someone please help me with these 3 questions. 1. One ...
- social studies - Hi i need help with the following 4 questions please 1. ...
- American National Government - What is the American political system's greatest ...
- us history - The members of which political party were pleased with the ...
- quadratic function - The depth of water in a channel between two successive low ...
- math - Can't figure this one out. The oceans' tide levels vary based on the ...
- democratic politics 10th grade cbse - 1list 4 demerits of democracy? 2Explain 4 ...
- Science - what would tides be like if the moon did not exist? a) There would be ...
- government - Long ago, James Prothro and Charles Grigg discovered a problem with...
- government - Long ago, James Prothro and Charles Grigg discovered a problem ...