Posted by phil on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 5:54pm.
hi can someone please help me with these 5 questions.
1. One manifestation of the rising democratic tide in the 1830s was
a. a general raising of the political tone
b. use of national nominating conventions
I think it's a but i don't know why it can't be B
2. the foreign policy of president J. Q. Adams
a. was conspicuously successful
b. opened trade with the british west indies
c. was hampered by partisan politics
I think it is A
3. the bank of the united states
a. refused to engage in corruption
b. fostered wildcat western banks
I think it is B
4. As a diplomat President Jackson was most successful in
a. settling the Maine boundary
b. opening trade with the british west indies
c. purchasing florida
I think it is B
5.The major factor behind the anti foreign agitation of the 1850s was
a. the influx of roman catholics
b. the flood of south european types
I think it is A because didn't people burn roman catholic churce
history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:01pm
All of your answers are right except for 3.
history - phil, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:02pm
so 3 is a. but why is it A
history -- Correction - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 6:10pm
I'm sorry, but I misread the question and the answer. You're right. B is the correct answer for 3.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - hi can someone please help me with these 3 questions. 1. One ...
- social studies - Hi i need help with the following 4 questions please 1. ...
- political science - the Presidential Campaign has three phases. What is the ...
- US Government & Politics - 15. The growth of direct primaries has resulted in ...
- Government - Political Parties have organizations at the a) state level. b) ...
- American National Government - What is the American political system's greatest ...
- social studies - "WITHOUT OUR TWO GREAT POLITICAL PARTIES CUTTING ACROSS ...
- English - Hello. I will be very grateful for some help. 1)Do you think it's ...
- CHECK MY ANSWERS American Government - my answers have * next to them 1. A ...
- us history - The members of which political party were pleased with the ...