Posted by casey on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 4:46pm.
Andrew Jackson believed that the US needed to
a. create a totally egalitarian society
b. challenge the power of the eastern elites
c. put an end to the existence of slavery
d, strengthen the power of the federal government.
i remember reading that jackson did not advocate slavery so would it be c?
Before the democratization of the 1820s and 1830s, states restricted the influence of the ordinary citizen by all of the following methods, EXCEPT
a. selecting presidential electors in legislatures
b. placing property requirements on voters
c. restricting voting to members of a specific church
d. requiring voters to be taxpayers.
i think it is c because i don't recount reading about that.
Answer this Question
- Social Studies - Mrs. Sue can you help? What was Andrew Jackson's views on ...
- Social Studies - Why did President Andrew Johnson veto a bill to continue the ...
- S.S - Which question would best help you write a report regarding the changes to...
- Social Studies - I'm not so sure about the answers to these questions. Could you...
- social studies - 9) Why did Jackson want to destroy the bank of the United ...
- Social Studies - What is the significance of Andrew Jackson?
- Social Studies - Was Andrew Jackson An effective president?
- Social Studies - What happened to Andrew Jackson when he was eight years old?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Does Andrew Jackson believe that the Trail of Tears was a ...
- world history - Enlightenment philosophers and reformers criticized the great ...