Posted by bill on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 1:56pm.
can someone help me please with these two questions.
1. The utopian communities in America before 1860 were handicapped because they
a. were ultimately overcrowded
b. were forced to compete with free enterprise
c. outlawed by congress
d. generally embraced free love
I think the answer is A
2.the following except 1 were major handicaps of President Van Buren
a. the canadian insurrection
b. hard times
c. succeeding Jackson
d. opposition from the bank of the united states
I think the answer is D
thank you for your help
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:07pm
a. There were several reasons for the failure of utopian communities, but overcrowding was not one. Check this site for the best answer.
b. Check this site for the correct answer (it's not D.)
- social studies - bill, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 2:08pm
Would the answer to 1 be b. Would the answer to 2 be a.
Thank you for your help
- social studies - gotterm, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:33pm
1 is D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - I have two questions for grade 7 social studies people. They ...
- social studies - What are two more names for a market economy? I only have free ...
- social studies - Hi can someone help me please with this question 1. The mormons...
- Social Studies - who controls the economy in a free enterprise system
- social studies - How do monopolies threaten the free enterprise system?
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Free/Slave states of 1860 - PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know how many...
- history - Please verify: the workers that were generally better off in America ...
- Social Studies - In the election of 1860 the _____ won the electoral votes of ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following was not a radical social movement in the...