Posted by ra ny on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:14am.
change the following to indirect speech. the lion said to the hare, l am going to eat you'.
- grammar - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:19am
Here is what indirect speech is all about:
- grammar - Writeacher, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:20am
The lion said to the hare, "I am going to eat you."
The lion told the pretty little hare that he would eat her.
- grammar - mimo, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 7:52pm
Fill in the blanks with the correct tense of the verb in the bracket . His hard work ---- fruit and he won the painting competition.(bear)
- grammar - alan, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 8:43am
The lion said to hare. Ah you have come at last
Answer this Question
- english - Change the sentence to indirect speech. The lion said to the hair,'I ...
- grammar - how to change "i hope it doesnot rain" to indirect speech
- Grammar - Please check this. 1. We are going to tell John what happened. John= ...
- english - could you pl change the sentence in indirect speech : He said,'why don...
- English - What would the following time expressions change to in reported speech...
- English - I forgot to include the following two sentences and as well as few ...
- Physics - A tortoise and hare start from rest and have a race. As the race ...
- English - Here are other two speech acts I changed into indirect speech. I'm ...
- english - 1 'are you free this afternoon'she said. (into reported speech) 'dont ...
- english - "why is that?" she asked. -change this sentence into indirect speech