Posted by ELLEN on Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:06am.
i have to do a research paper for journalism class. It has to be something that has to do with washington, d.c. but the topic cant be too generalo. it has to be something specific that i will be able to write 1,500 to 3,00 words. Also, the topic has to answer a "WHY" question. can you help me think of some good topics. I am drawing mind blank.
Writing - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:14am
Why isn't Washington, D.C. a state?
Why are there so many lobbyists in Washington, D.C.?
Why do presidents choose a cabinet?
Other tutors may have some other ideas.
Writing - Writeacher, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:16am
Why are no buildings in Washington, DC, taller than the Washington Monument?
Why is the Jefferson Memorial sinking? (Or is it?)
There are many others, which different tutors may post for you.
Writing - ELLEN, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:24am
thank you very much. my main interest was the white house. do you have any topics with why question that i could do for that??
Writing - francis, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:27am
why was the whitehouse placed in washington d.c
Writing - Writeacher, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:30am
Why is the White House geographically separate from the Capitol and the Supreme Court buildings?
Writing - Writeacher, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:31am
If you read the articles linked and any external links on those Wikipedia webpages, you'll undoubtedly be able to come up with other questions.
Writing - ELLEN, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:36am
thanks, do you have any ideas that interest you that would be about 3,000 words
Writing - bobpursley, Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:48am
Crime in Washington, DC.
The history of the Washington Navy Yard.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Writing - HI, I AM WRITING A RESEARCH PAPER ABOUT SOMETHING IN WASHINGTON DC. ...
- research writing as a process - Question 1 What is one of the first steps in a ...
- English, Music - I don't know if you guys have heard of this before, but its ...
- English - I have a question about quoting. If I have a sentence like: Something ...
- English - I need to write a research paper on a topic that is relevant to, or is...
- research writing as a process - 6.What's the next step to choosing a topic once ...
- English - 1. I want something for writing;any pen or pencil will be OK. 2. I ...
- English - Check these? - Can someone help me check these? 1. The main purpose of...
- concept paper - I have to write a concept paper where I can pick any topic (...
- Composition - For the unit that I'm doing we need to write a research paper on ...