Posted by Johnny on Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 8:25pm.
How did the slave trade affect the eastern shore? Also where can I find information about the Slave Trade on Maryland's Eastern shore on its economics and culture?
Help is Appreciated!
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 8:30pm
Check these sites.
(Broken Link Removed)
- social studies - Johnny, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 9:35pm
Thank You for the links, however I don't think these links are to effective in helping me understand the slave trade economically and culturally.
On the first link it described the book for me, which does have helpful information but not helping grasp the concept about the slave trade economically, and culturally.
On the second link provided it described ads of escaping slaves. This is more of an impact on social than culturally, although I may be wrong.
On the Last link provided this was the most effective in my research as it describes it more.
I might be wrong of thinking that these sites don't help my topic specifics of economically and culturally, if that is the case please help me grasp the concept a little bit more with these links. If not, I still may need more links for it.
Thank You For the assistance!
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 10:00pm
Slave trade's effects on Maryland's eastern shore is a very specific topic and I gave you the best sites I could find. I suggest you check with a librarian in a large library for this information.
- social studies - Johnny, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 10:25pm
Okay, Thank you!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - which culture carried the knowledge of iron tools across ...
- the slave trade - what websites might give me valuable information about the ...
- world civilizations - Regarding trade and social change in Africa, which ...
- Social Studies - Which culture carried the knowledge of iron tools across ...
- Social Studies - witch result of the compromise of 1850 did not benefit the ...
- geography - thats all the question is saying, but i know that it has to do with ...
- history - during the slave trade, what was shore trading?
- Social Studies - 1. Describe social, political and economic aspects of spanish ...
- social studies - which result of the compromise of 1850 did not benefit the ...
- History 108 (paper due tonight) - What economic basis did the slave trade have ...