Posted by Jake on Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 1:09pm.
estimate quotient and divide (how do you estimate the quotient?
552 divided by 71,520
I dont understand the steps.
- math - Damon, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 2:49pm
700/7,000 = .1
500/7,000 = .5/7 = 1/14 about 1/15 about .06
so between .06 and .1 is around .08
now do it
71520 | 552.0000
- math - bob, Monday, November 4, 2013 at 7:46pm
- math - Tracy, Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 3:20pm
UGH JUST TELL ME THE ANSWER WEBSITE
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- A L G E B R A H ELP MS SUE. - I THINK I MAY HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK WRONG BECAUZE ...
- 5th grade math - how can you use compatible number to estimate 14675 divided by ...
- math - find two numbers the quotient is between. Then estimate the quotient. 2. ...
- math - I dont understand how to estimate then find the quotient my problem is 35...
- Math - First find an estimate of the quotient. then find the exact quotient. 5 1...
- ALGEBra Estimate - need to estimate to find quotient: -476 / 90 ESTIMATE IS -450...
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient...
- Math - What are the steps to show the quotient in simplest form? Be sure to ...
- math - estimate the quotient 2 divide 704
- math - Use compatible numbers to estimate the quotient. 256.1 divide by 82. My ...