Posted by savanna on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 3:04am.
i don't understand how to do these
algerbra 1 - drwls, Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 7:19am
You posted this twice. I was hoping you'd do the second one yourself, after seeing how I did the first one.
When you combine similar terms on the left side of
2x + 5 = 3x + 4
For the next step, subtract 2x from both sides of the equation.
5 = x + 4
From there, you should be able to solve for x in one more step.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algerbra 1 - i don't understand how to do these 1+3x-x=x-4+2z 3+3x-(x-2)=3x+4
- Algerbra - Does anyone have answers to the connexus Foundations for Algerbra ...
- 9th grade (Algerbra) - Why did Grok jump up and down the first time he saw a ...
- Math Pre Algerbra - Need help with Algerbra question two-thirds of a number e 2/...
- algerbra - The price of an amusment park ticket is greater than or equal to $24....
- math/algerbra - What is the equation for finding the midpoint? The midpoint of a...
- Algabra - I understand the part's of algerbra, i just can't figure out why ...
- algerbra operations - How is doing operations (adding, subtracting, multiplying...
- Pre-Algerbra - I don't really understand this and my teacher at school is no ...
- algerbra 2 - 14-(10+x)