posted by Shai on .
In the book "The Great Gatsby" why has Gatsby called off his parties?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Try the following:
1. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Gatsby
2. (Spark Notes): http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gatsby/
3. (Website): (Broken Link Removed)
4. (Study Guide): http://www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/gatsby/
5. (online-literature): http://www.online-literature.com/fitzgerald/greatgatsby/
The answer is mainly in why he had the parties in the first place: to lure Daisy.