Posted by Kira on Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:25pm.
i have an interview tomorrow about the public issues in ohio and the future of ohio how do i go about talking/appearing/etiquette?
Interview - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:27pm
Be clear in the questions or answers you give.
Appear confident, but not over-bearing.
And of course, be polite and courteous.
Interview - kira, Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:32pm
what should I wear?
Interview - Lauren, Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:48pm
You want to dress in a way that shows you are mature and care about how you look. So, I would say something dress-casual. Wear nice but comfortable shoes. You want your appearance to make people take you seriously, but not be overdone (don't draw attention to yourself by wearing something very unusual). If you're there as a student, they may want to look like a student. If you will be on camera, there are certain things camera people prefer you not wear. You might do a google search for this. I think white and stripes are things not to wear. A white shirt under a blazer or jacket would probably be OK.
Interview - Kira, Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:42pm
can you give me some sample questions they might ask?
Interview - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 3, 2008 at 5:57pm
Lauren posted some excellent ideas about clothing for your interview.
I assume the interview is tied in with tomorrow's election. Ohio's issues are similar to those of many other states. High unemployment, the recession, paying for good education, high costs of medical care, etc.
Check out this site.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- public speaking - In conducting a personal interview, setting limits on what ...
- college-public speaking - I am supposed to be writing an Introduction speech ...
- Public Speaking(check) - 1) An advantage of using narratives in your speech is ...
- English - Thank you very much for your help. I tried to include a few things, ...
- Math - 3. The population of Columbus, Ohio, in 2014 was about 823,000. The ...
- Business Communications - Choose the best revision of this sentence: "I want an ...
- History - I am writing an article about Industrial Workers and I need to add a ...
- Religions of the World - I need some help. for my finial project which is due in...
- English - 1. In conducting a personal interview, setting limits on what will be ...
- interview follow up letter - I had an interview a week ago and i still did get ...